Friday, February 26, 2010

Just an update on my week. Listening to Skream’s Remix of In For The Kill by La Roux by the way. It won Best Dancefloor Filler this week at the NME Awards. Elly Jackson from La Roux said its a lot darker. And yet its very popular. Which shows people don’t want happy mindless crap. They wanna feel.

Monday I went to Little India to get flowers (fail). Then to work.

Tuesday-work.

Wednesday-Work + met Yee Kei for dinner after.

Thursday-Went to work, rehearsal got postponed, went to Chinatown with Ching Ting (Stage Manager) to get flowers (fail) + went to SMU to drop off supporting documents + met Manda for dinner. Had a really nice time catching up!

Friday-Went to Tanjong Katong to get flowers (win) + mailed LASALLE application + went to work + CBSI + supper after.

Sat-Went to MJ’s house to get my laptop and see her rabbit (thats not really hers) + met Nic for lunch. And here I am! Gonna update my props list, do some stuff for work. My dad’s friends coming over later to look at his plants. Including the guy that got me my job at SDT! Going to Pasir Ris with Nic after. Dinner with Tim Seet. Sending Nic off. Meeting Junjie for coffee later.

Sun, tomorrow-Church + Joo Chiat Complex after to get flowers + sunday dinner.

In case anyone felt neglected this week, this is the reason why. Packed schedule. Hopefully this coming week will be the calm before the storm, the storm referring to performance week. But then again we have to pack everything this week that we need at Victoria Theatre. Highly unlikely that it will be calm. Its Nic’s field camp this week too! I doubt I’ll have the time to worry about him anyway.

Okay, off to do work (as always)!

No comments: