Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mika with Beth Ditto singing Love Today (Mika’s) and Standing In The Way Of Control (The Gossips’s) (which is an amazing song too btw)!

 

Liam’s infamous thank-you speech that did not feature Noel. Plus him throwing his mic and award into the crowd. Typical ungrateful c***. Ahh how I love him. Haha. Check out his typical arrogant standing position at 2:05-2:06. His exact same pose is drawn in the Masterplan video (which is animated, and has a full-on Liam swagger).

The Masterplan is the greatest B-side of all time, in my opinion. Noel is most proud for writing Don’t Look Back In Anger, Live Forever and The Masterplan. Even Liam said he wish he wrote it. It even has an orchestra! Definitely in my top 5 favourite Oasis songs. It might be #2 or #3, behind Don’t Look Back In Anger or Let There Be Love. By the way if you listen real closely in the last 30 seconds of the song or so, you can hear Noel/Liam singing I Am The Walrus in the background!

Another awesome B-side by Switchfoot!

 

Another unbelievable B-side by Red Hot Chili Peppers

 

Just another vid to end on an amusing note!

 

I got carried away posting B-sides, as I was listening to B-sides more came to my mind.

No comments: