Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Being broke sucks big time.

7 Mar: Paramore

18 Mar: Placebo

17-18 Mar: The Go! Team

18-19 Mar: Kings of Convenience

26-27 Mar: Timbre:Rock and Roots (Blues Train, Buddy Guy, Orquesta Buena Vista Social Club, Gipsy Kings, Gugun & Blues Shelter, OPSHOP, Jools Holland and His Rhythm & Blues Orchestra, The Fray)

13 Apr: Jamie Cullum

12 May: Deep Purple

If I hv some dough, I’ll just go for The Go! Team and Jamie Cullum still, as much as I want to go for Placebo and Timbre: Rock and Roots. I wanna see Jools Holland! Not so much The Fray (I’ve never liked them). Most well-know English bands have been on Jools Holland! Sigh. I’ll stick to $40 tix for The Go! Team and Jamie Cullum! Hopefully I’ll get my pay soon. I think I’m gonna work as a flyer distributor after I’m done at SDT. Need the $ man. Not so much need it, more like want it so I can get CDs (gonna blow $300 at Gramophone), merch (from getupmerch.com) and a shirt I’ve been eyeing for 2 months at Cotton On, and tix to gigs! Sigh. The price I pay for loving music (legally). And seeing good bands that I’ll probably never have the opportunity to see again.

No comments: